The new liquidity mining period for Alpha Homora v1 and Alpha Homora v2 on Ethereum has started.
Eligible users can claim the rewards from the previous period (ended March 12th, 12pm UTC) by clicking on the wallet address on Alpha Homora V2. Eligible users are:
- Leveraged users on Alpha Homora V1 and V2
- Lenders on Alpha Homora V2
New Liquidity Mining Period for Alpha Homora V1 and V2 on Ethereum
The period will run from March 12th, 2pm UTC to April 11th, 8am UTC.
4,950,000 ALPHA will be distributed during this 30-day period to the following eligible users:
15% to Alpha Homora V2 stablecoin lenders (USDT, USDC, DAI)
- Eligible users will get ALPHA in proportion to the value of stablecoins they lend vs. the total value of stablecoins lent on Alpha Homora v2.
7% to Alpha Homora V2 ETH lenders
- Eligible users will get ALPHA in proportion to the value of ETH they lend vs. the total value of ETH lent on Alpha Homora v2.
78% to Alpha Homora V1 and V2 users who open leveraged positions of more than 1x. This includes leveraged yield farming and leveraged liquidity providing pools.
- Eligible users will get ALPHA in proportion to the value of assets they borrow vs. the total value of assets borrowed on Alpha Homora v1 and v2.
- The value of ETH borrow on Alpha Homora V2 will be treated as 2x the actual borrow value.
For those who have leveraged positions that are more than 1x opened already, you don't need to close and re-open a new position to get these ALPHA rewards.
For more details on how to claim these rewards, please see here.
About Alpha Finance Lab
Alpha Finance Lab is an ecosystem of DeFi products that will interoperate to maximize returns while minimizing downside risks for users. Each Alpha product focuses on capturing unaddressed demand in DeFi in an innovative and user friendly way.