Since Alpha Homora V2 was launched on February 1st, we have been collecting and iterating on the feedback from our users and community members. Today, we have launched new features and functionalities on Alpha Homora V2 user interface!
- Leveraged yield farmers/liquidity providers can now re-leverage their open positions by borrowing more assets to yield farm/provide liquidity
- Users can easily view total value locked by pool to evaluate their farming strategy
- Users can easily view asset prices on Alpha Homora V2. This is important as liquidation events are based on these prices.
Feature 1: Borrow More
Leveraged yield farmers/liquidity providers can now re-leverage their open positions by borrowing more assets to yield farm/provide liquidity. Note that by doing this action, a user’s debt ratio will be closer to 100%, as the user is adding more debt to the open position. To understand how to manage your position, please see here.
To borrow more, simply follow the steps below.
1. Go to Your Positions page and click Add button on the position you want to re-leverage.
2. Supply more collateral or skip this step by clicking Next. Note that you cannot borrow more if your debt ratio is more than 95%.
3. Enter the leverage level (e.g. 6.00x below) you want your position to be at. Then, enter which asset you want to borrow more and in what proportion.
4. Confirm the strategy.
Feature 2: TVL by Pool page
Users can easily view the total value locked (TVL) by pool to evaluate their farming strategy. The Pool TVL page is located under the Yield Farming section on the left menu.
Feature 3: Asset Price page
Users can easily view asset prices on Alpha Homora V2. This is important as liquidation events are based on these prices. To see the price in which your position is subject to liquidation risk, simply hover over your position’s debt ratio tool-tip. To see the current asset prices on Alpha Homora V2, simply click on Asset Price page on the left menu.
About Alpha Finance Lab
Alpha Finance Lab is an ecosystem of DeFi products that will interoperate to maximize returns while minimizing downside risks for users. Each Alpha product focuses on capturing unaddressed demand in DeFi in an innovative and user friendly way.