Index Coop has announced a new liquidity mining pool to reward INDEX for liquidity providers of ETH/DPI pool on Uniswap.
To provide support to the Index Coop community, Alpha Homora is adding 1.75x leveraged yield farming of ETH/DPI pool, allowing users to take leverage on their yield farming position and earn INDEX on leverage.
Note that Index Coop requires liquidity providers to migrate their liquidity to the new liquidity mining pool to earn INDEX. For existing Alpha Homora users who have been yield farming INDEX through Alpha Homora's original ETH/DPI pool, you need to close your position on this original ETH/DPI pool (now labeled as liquidity providing pool) and open a position on ETH/DPI "yield farming" pool to be able to earn INDEX.
There will now be two ETH/DPI pools on Alpha Homora. How are they different?
1.75x ETH/DPI leveraged "yield farming" pool
By yield farming INDEX through this pool, users will:
- Be able to provide liquidity to ETH/DPI with just one token (e.g. no need to have both ETH and DPI)
- Automatically stake UNI-v2 LP token for users on Index Coop, so you can earn INDEX easily
- Earn INDEX on leverage
- INDEX earned is automatically reinvested and added to your yield farming position
- Earn ALPHA as a part of Alpha Homora Liquidity Mining (2A) program 💥
- Earn trading fees on leverage for providing liquidity to pools
1.75x ETH/DPI leveraged "liquidity providing" pool
We will still keep this ETH/DPI leveraged liquidity pool open, so existing users who have opened position on this pool can close and open a new position on the ETH/DPI leveraged "yield farming" pool to earn INDEX.
About Alpha Finance Lab
Alpha Finance Lab is an ecosystem of cross-chain DeFi products that will interoperate to bring optimal alpha returns to users. Alpha products focus on capturing unaddressed demand in DeFi in an innovative and user friendly way.